Sign In Using Google
Sign In Using Facebook
Flight Entry - How Do I...?
- Enter dates: Use the icon or manually enter e.g. "4 12 21"
- Enter origin and destination: Combine these and any other stops
into the Route field.
- Enter Dual Received or CFI Time: Select Student or Instructor
from the Role drop-down.
- Enter MEL, Complex, Rotorcraft, Simulator, etc: This is tracked via
the Aircraft ID field. Use the Aircraft Definition screen to modify.
- Enter "Dual Received PIC" Time: Select Student from the
Role drop-down, then fill in the flight time and PIC time boxes.
- Enter "Partial Cross-Country" Time: Generally a flight is either
cross-country or not (FAR 61.1). But if you need to, split the flight into two entries or create a
Custom Flight Field.
- Enter water landings, glider tows, patients transported, etc: Use
Custom Flight Fields.
- Simplify the entry screen: Click section headers to collapse, or use
the Declutter button.