Online Pilot Logbook | Professional Aviation Record Keeping™
Flight Entry - How Do I...?
- Enter Dual Received / As Instructor Time: Use the Role
drop-down and select Student or Instructor.
- Enter MEL, Complex, Rotorcraft, etc: This is done automatically by
the Aircraft ID field. Use the Aircraft Definition screen to modify.
- Enter Simulator Time: Also done by Aircraft ID. Use the Aircraft
Definition screen to designate an aircraft ID as a simulator.
- Enter "Dual Received PIC" Time: Select Student from the
crew role drop-down, and fill in the flight time and PIC time
boxes as applicable.
- Enter "Partial Cross-Country" Time: FAR 61.1 implies that a flight
is either cross-country or not, so you should not have to do this. If you
need to, split the flight into two entries or create a
Custom Flight Field.
- Enter previous totals: Use the Previous Totals screen.
- Enter water landings, glider tows, patients transported, etc: Create
a Custom Flight Field to do this.