Single pilot or a hundred, airplane or helicopter, our pilot/aircraft
scheduling module is flexible enough to meet your needs.
- Track upcoming scheduled flights, duty periods, deadhead legs, and
- Airline pilots can copy/paste CrewTrac or FLiCA schedules directly
into ZuluLog. All time zone conversions are done automatically.
- Company administrators can assign multiple pilots, sensor
operators, flight test engineers, and other crew to each aircraft
- Flexible time zone modes allow you and each member of your team to
work in home base time, Zulu time, or local time at departure and
arrival points—whichever you prefer. You can even change your
mode anytime you like.
- Intuitive calendar views of upcoming scheduled activity by day,
week, month, and pilot. Color-code your schedule entries for even
- Our configurable conflict detection system helps prevent
double-booking of pilots and aircraft.
- Handy email reminders alert your crew when you create schedules
- Schedule entries feed directly into our duty/flight time
limit module. Run reports for you and your team's compliance
with rest requirements for all FAA regulations—FAR 117, 121,
and 135. All Transport Canada regulations are supported as well.