Student pilot, 747 captain, or
anywhere in between.
If you're not using ZuluLog for your pilot logbook, you should be.
- Our basic pilot logbook service is free for individual use,
and Platinum plans start at under 20 cents a day.
- Track flights, schedules, currency, training requirements,
flight and duty limits (including FAR 117), endorsements, type ratings,
maintenance, documents, NVG use and much more.
- Our free iPad, iPhone, and Android logbook apps sync effortlessly
with your ZuluLog.com account.
- Powerful analysis, charting, exporting, and subtotaling tools.
- Configurable email and text message reminders when currency,
medicals, flight reviews, and other items are coming due.
- Customizable flight records—add any fields you need and
arrange your logbook any way you'd like.
- Industrial-strength data centers with automatic backups.
This is the same secure ZuluLog cloud technology trusted by the defense
industry, law enforcement, and aircraft operators
around the world.
- Your CFIs can enter digitally signed flights directly into
- Generate totals for rating and employment applications with a
single click. We guarantee acceptance by employers and
- We do not sell or rent customer information.
- ZuluLog is ad-free and staffed by pilots like you!