Custom Column: Total Landings Including Touch/Go
In this example, we will create a column that displays the total of the Day Landings, Night Landings, Day Touch/Go, and Night Touch/Go fields for each flight.
Creating the definition
- 1. Go to the Custom Report Setup for Flight Viewer screen.
- 2. Enter a name for this setup. Later, on the Flight Viewer, you'll be able to select this name from the drop-down list.
- 3. For. Under Custom Column Label, enter a name for this column. This will be displayed as the column header on the flight viewer.
- 4. Under Custom Column Definition / Expression, enter:
col_value = getfieldnum("Day Full Stop") + getfieldnum("Night Full Stop") + getfieldnum("Day Touch/Go") + getfieldnum("Night Touch/Go");
- 5. Select any other columns you'd like to see on this view, and click "Save Setup".
How it works
The expression we've entered here sums the numeric values of the four relevant fields, and puts the result into the predefined variable col_value, which will be displayed in this column in the flight viewer.