Adding training flights to a student's logbook
From ZuluLog Wiki
Revision as of 20:24, 6 November 2014 by Roger Bright
When you add an "as instructor" flight into your logbook, you have the option of automatically saving the flight into your student's logbook as well.
- Log in to your account and launch the Flight Entry screen.
- Make sure that you have selected "Instructor" as your crew role for the flight.
- The crew list at the bottom of the screen will change to a drop-down box containing a list of your students. Select the appropriate student from the list.
- From the drop-down box below the student's name, select "Save as student PIC time" if the student is already rated in the aircraft, or "Save as student non-PIC training" otherwise.
- After you hit "Save" to save the flight into your logbook, the system will save the flight into your student's logbook as well. When you do this, an email will be sent notifying your student of the new flight in his or her logbook.
- Note that the "Personal Remarks" field will not be copied over to the student's version of the flight.
- Any simulated instrument time for the flight will be saved to the student's version of the flight, but not the instructor's version.
- Any entry in the "Flight review type" drop-down will be saved to the student's version of the flight, but not the instructor's version.