Customizing the column layout
From ZuluLog Wiki
Revision as of 20:15, 6 November 2014 by Roger Bright
You can easily customize the Flight Viewer to show only the columns you want displayed.
- Log in to your account.
- From the console menu across the top, select Pilot Logbook.
- From the submenu on the left-hand side, select Pilot Logbook.
- Click the "Columns" button above the list of flights.
- Check the boxes next to the fields you'd like to see for each flight. Initially, a default selection of fields will be checked, but you can change the selections as you see fit.
- If you'd like your choices to be checked automatically the next time you launch the Flight Viewer, click on "Save these preferences". If you'd like to revert back to the default selection of fields, click on "Restore defaults."