Restricting operational schedules
From ZuluLog Wiki
Revision as of 00:11, 1 September 2014 by Roger Bright
If you're a company administrator, you can restrict the creation of operational pilot/aircraft schedules by your users, based on adherence to custom currency definitions.
Turn on scheduling restriction
- Go to Account Tools -> Company Settings
- Check the box labeled Restrict schedule creation based on pilot currency.
- Click Save Settings at the bottom.
Linking custom currency definitions to scheduling restrictions
- For each custom currency definition your company has, you can choose to include adherence to that currency as a criteria for your users to schedule aircraft, based on what activities they plan to perform.
- For example, let's assume you have a custom currency definition called Night Cross-Country. You can disallow your pilots scheduling night cross-country flights if they are not current on the Night Cross-Country currency.
- To enable this restriction, edit the custom currency definition, and add the exact string [sch_restrict] to the Description field. Then, re-save the currency definition.
- After this is done, non-administrators will see a new section on the Schedule/Duty/Layover Entry screen, called Operational Parameters.