Track flight records, pilot and aircraft hours, schedules, pilot currency and recurrent training, flight and duty limits, rest requirements, aircraft maintenance, flight risk, departures and arrivals, and more.
Analysis and reporting
Calculate totals by pilot, aircraft, date range and dozens of other criteria. Get email alerts for currency and training. Create charts, PDF, and Excel exports. We can also recreate your existing reports.
Interfaces and APIs
Import records from electronic documents and other software systems. Set up automatic imports and exports in CSV, JSON, XML, and text formats. We support a variety of Web and socket-based protocols.
Our online software suite replaces your old paper logs, spreadsheets,
office documents, and older software. ZuluLog is FAA-compliant and
Using our Web and mobile apps, your team can log mission reports,
perform detailed analysis on statistics and activity, and track currency, training,
schedules, risk, documents, aircraft maintenance and much more.
ZuluLog is used by FAR Part 91 and FAR Part 135 operations
throughout the United States and Canada
in every field—air charter, corporate aviation, medevac, energy, forestry, lab sample transport, scheduled passenger service, and many more.
Our software is designed, developed, hosted, and supported in
the United States.
We are an independent company with only one priority—you.
- Enter via Web, iPad, iPhone, or Android apps
- Import your existing electronic records—we'll
do it for you
- User-customizable: Track any statistics you need
- Real-time import and export to other systems in any
standard format: PDF, CSV, XML, JSON, or TXT
- Document management, mission approval, digital
signatures, and other advanced features
- Track pilot currency, recurring training, and duty limits
- Track flight reviews, medicals, NVG use, and more
- Complete pilot/aircraft scheduling module
- Aircraft maintenance, inspection, and inventory tracking
- Type ratings, IACRA/airline application totals, flight
risk analysis, automatic night calculation, and more
- We host your records in our private, distributed cloud
- Multiple levels of encryption, firewalls, physical security,
and network security keep your data safe
- Our data centers feature redundant power and internet,
and are audited annually
- We back up your records nightly to multiple, secure points within
- We do not share customer records with anyone for