Your privacy is important to us. This document describes how we collect
personal data from you, and how we use the data we collect. If you have
questions regarding your privacy on ZuluLog, please
- We will not sell, rent, or lease your information to any third party.
This includes contact information such as
your full name, address, phone number, email address and payment
information, as well as data you enter into ZuluLog, such as
flight records, certificate information, and so on.
- Creating and using your account on ZuluLog will not cause your
email address or phone number to be added to any third party lists.
- We take active steps to secure customer data in accordance with
industry best practices. We use industry-standard encryption
technology and firewall
technology to secure customer data.
How we collect customer information
- When you visit our site, we record your source IP address along with
other statistical, non-personal information about your
- When you register for an account, we collect personal information
from you necessary to provide you with service, such as your name,
email address, and date of birth.
- When you enter flight, certificate, and other records into our
system, we store them securely on your behalf.
- When you register for our premium services, we securely collect
and store your payment information.
enhance your experience; for example, by saving your login name
on your device for your convenience.
- Our software may send information such as error reports and
usage data back to ZuluLog, for the purpose of maintaining
and enhancing the quality of our products.
- ZuluLog does not display any outside advertising. Therefore,
we do not use any technologies for ad targeting or similar
How we use the information we collect
- We use your information to provide you the products and services
- We use your email address to send you notifications relating to
your pilot currency, medical certificate status, flight review
status, and similar information, depending on your account
- We use your email address to send you news and marketing
information about ZuluLog, depending on your account
- We use your email address to send you account-related notifications
such as password updates, payment method expiration updates, and
- We may provide your information to vendors working on our behalf,
for the purpose of providing you ZuluLog's products and
services, and provided that any such vendors will not use your
information for marketing or advertising purposes, or disclose
your information to any third party.
- We use your date of birth to calculate your adherence to pilot
currency and medical requirements according to regulations. For
example, some medical regulations are different for pilots
depending on age. We also use your date of birth to ensure that
we do not collect personal information from users who are too
young, as required by United States law. We may also use your
date of birth for identity verification purposes.
- To protect the security of our products, services, and customer
- To protect our rights and property.
- As required by law or to respond to legal process.