Sign In Using Google
Sign In Using Facebook
Hints for FAR 117 Calculations
- Like other rest/duty calculations, the FAR 117 calculations look at
your flight records, flight schedule records, and duty records.
- A "Rest Within Duty" period can be either on the ground or in the air.
- Check the "Sleep Opportunity" (Split Duty) checkbox only for a ground rest.
- Make sure your Home Airport is set under your
This is used for acclimation calculations.
- Note that some paragraphs (e.g. 117.15 Split Duty) do not have their own
rows for reporting, because they instead affect other reported rows.