Looking for an online, multi-user solution for your company?Start here
|Sign In Using:
Flight Entry - How Do I...?
- Enter dates: Use the icon or manually enter e.g. "4 12 23"
- Enter origin and destination: Combine these and any other stops
into the Route field.
- Enter Dual Received or CFI Time: Select Student or Instructor
from the Role drop-down.
- Enter MEL, Complex, Rotorcraft, Simulator, etc: This is tracked via
the Aircraft ID field. Use the Aircraft Definition screen to modify.
- Enter "Dual Received PIC" Time: Select Student from the
Role drop-down, then fill in the flight time and PIC time boxes.
- Enter "Partial Cross-Country" Time: Create a
Custom Flight Field
called (exactly) X/C of type Decimal Time. But note that FAR 61.1
says a flight is either X/Ctry or not.
- Enter water landings, glider tows, patients transported, etc: Use
Custom Flight Fields.
- Simplify the entry screen: Click section headers to collapse, or use
the Declutter button.