- Only the Date, Aircraft ID, Route, and Flight Time fields are required.
- Enter flight times in the format 1.5, 1.50, or 1:30. Any of these work.
- The Route field supports ICAO, IATA, and FAA codes,
- Use the Flight Preferences screen to customize flight entry and viewing.
- To enter a successful flight review, IPC, etc, use the Check drop-down.
- For WINGS flight review completion, enter the effective date as above.
- To calculate night flight time, enter your departure date/time, route,
and flight time, then click Calculate Night.
- For chronological sorting, enter flights with both a date and time in the Date field.
- You can enter flights in any chronological order.
- ZuluLog will recognize GPS tracks uploaded in the Attachments section. View
after saving from the map icon or Show Distance button.
- Search aircraft by entering e.g. "C172//" or "TURBINE//" in the
Aircraft ID field.
See all search terms.