Importing your own records
If you're importing a CSV file or text file from your employer or your previous
logbook software, you may not need to make any changes; ZuluLog supports all
major logbook and schedule formats.
screen to import completed flight records, the
screen for aircraft, and the
screen for scheduled flights.
Requesting an import
If you're importing a personal spreadsheet or other format, we'll be happy to do
the import for you. Keep in mind:
- We cannot import PDF, HTML, SQL, DB, or image files. All files must be exported to CSV format first.
- Files must contain column headers in row 1, and one flight per row starting on row
2. Any "totals per page" rows should be deleted.
- Each flight row must contain a complete date including the year.
- Flight rows should not contain "block" totals; use the
screen for that.