You can ignore this article if you are importing a standard format from your
employer or airline; these hints are applicable only if you are importing a
custom format you've created yourself, or another format unrecognized by
- Refer to the "Field List" articles for standard column heading names.
- If you want to ignore a column in your import file, prefix its name with !!
- If you have columns for time in type, e.g. "C172", prefix their names with mdl_
- If your remarks are spread over multiple columns, name them rmk1, rmk2, etc.
- If your IAP totals are spread over multiple columns, name them iat1, iat2, etc.
You can create a column in your import file called IMPPROPS
, and put one
or more settings in the first flight row (i.e. row 2 of the file). Valid settings:
- timefmt=minutes: Use this if your times are in minutes (e.g. 60)
rather than hours (e.g. 1.0)
- calcngt=1: If your file contains departure times but no "night"
column, this will tell the system to calculate night flight time.
- setcompany=1: For company administrators. Use this to import as
"company" flights rather than personal.
- picsicaccts=1: For company administrators. Contact us for more details.
To specify more than one parameter, separate by [N]
, for example
"timefmt=minutes[N]calcngt=1". Remember, all options must be specified in the
on the first