Company administrators can restrict creation of schedules by pilots, based on
adherence to custom currency definitions. To use this feature, first turn on
the "Restrict schedule creation" checkbox on your Company Settings screen.
: If you have a custom currency called Night Cross-Country
you can restrict your pilots from entering night cross-country flights unless
they pass the currency check.
- Edit the custom currency definition and add the exact text
[sch_restrict] to the Description field.
- Non-administrators will now see a section called Operational Parameters
on the Schedule Entry screen.
- Users will turn on checkboxes in this new section corresponding to planned actions
on the flight, such as "Night Cross-Country".
- Before saving the schedule entry, the system will check adherence to all
currencies corresponding to checked boxes, and will disallow the save if
- Note that administrators can still schedule pilots as desired.