Online Pilot Logbook | Professional Aviation Record Keeping™
Pilot Logbook - Quick Start
- To view or edit an existing flight entry, tap the edit ("...") icon
in the left-hand column.
- Customize your logbook with the Columns button. You can also create your own
- Use the Filter button to get totals for a certain type, date range, etc.
- Click column headers to sort, then use the icons at the upper right
- Use the Flight Preferences
and General Preferences screens
to customize many aspects of how times are displayed, totaled, and exported.
- Right-click to see a menu of commonly used screens, or right-click a flight
entry to edit it.
- Use the Explorer button for totals by type, month, category, pilot, etc.
- Questions? Comments? Contact us
and we'll do our best to help!